ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Secret

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:35 PM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

His reaction was not what she expected as his eyes landed on her. He burst into laugher, spitting words of amusement as though he didn't she was really here. He would slowly regain control of himself, his next words igniting a flame in her tiny body. Eyes turned to icy daggers, lips threatened to curl back in a snarl. But could she really blame him? She couldn't bring herself to, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be angry with him.

"Damn right, would you expect any less?" Her body would remember how to move, tension leaving her frame as she moved closer with silent grace. Hips swayed, shoulders rolled, her eyes never left his, waiting for the moment when he figured out this was real. He wasn't crazy, entirely.

"Now do tell, have you been watching out for our children?" She was desperate to know that they were okay, yet she needed something to make him believe this was real. Her mind would begin to steal itself against the words he was bound to spit at her. She would see the pain in his smile, the anger in his eyes. He hated her, there was no doubt.

She had called on the man who had tormented her for years with her dying breath. The woman did not expect him to understand, to care, or even to forgive her. She didn't know what made her do it, despite all the torment, she was drawn to Kaios in ways she couldn't explain. Like star-crossed lovers. And it took her death to make them both see that. But in the wake of her murder, she left Kylar. A man she grown to care for so deeply, without an explanation for her actions.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."