ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Secret

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 12:09 AM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

His words stung, but they were true and for that reason alone she would not argue agains him. She still didn't understand his giddy behavior, his giggling and uncontrolled laughter. It was so unlike him. Eagerly she listened as his jaws parted again. He spoke of them all. Rune had a family, and Vixe belonged to a pack. She was so proud of her boys. She never expected Rune to have a family or mate so young, he had always been so reserved. But it brought a smile to her face. Your daughter is like you. Her smile would fade, contorting into something much darker.

Maia had been the only one he stated nothing specific about. It could only mean one thing. He knew nothing. "You've abandoned her haven't you? Punishing her for my wrong doings?" Lips would curl back into a vicious snarl, her pelt would bristle as she closed the distance between. It didn't matter than he towered over her, that she was forced to look up at him. He had abandoned her daughter!

"You fool." Words came out in a low hiss that dripped venom. Her tiny frame shook with rage. Up close, he was everything she remembered. His dark pelt that was decorated with gray patterns. His intoxicatingly masculine scent. His behemoth size that entirely encompassed her own. Memories assaulted her brain, stealing her vision. He had become a large part of her life since the day she had accepted him into Tortuga. So deeply she regretted having caused him so much pain, she would take it back if she could.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."