ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 12:18 AM

Her words hit him like a slap in the face and suddenly muscles would tense to the point where he stilled, head craning to turn around and look at her with a deadly calm gaze. "Abandoned her like you abandoned us?" His words were deadly quiet, barely a whisper as his sickly green gaze so like his father stared deeply into her icy blue ones. Though blue eyes he had loved so much when she had been alive, those blue yes that were really the only thing he had ever really remembered of her. He didn't shake and tremble as she did, his rage was a tight ball holding his heart in a choke hold. "She didn't want me after you left. She was mad I didn't tell all the kids about your death right away. She was mad at me for trying to track down your FUCKING KILLER like a good friend would." It was the first time an rage worked it's way into his voice and slowly the massive male would turn. This was his dream, and he was done. He wanted to wake up now, he was done being scolded by his own imagination. He already knew he was an asshole for abandoning his kids. He already knew he should have been there for him but he couldn't. She had broken him, had left him so utterly broken that he hadn't been able to survive on his own for quite some time. Jupiter had cared for him, hunted for him for a number of weeks before he had gotten back on his paws. He wasn't strong enough to put on a mask for his children so it was better to just not be around them. "Your the fool? Leaving your family to chase a life of danger and adventure. You. Left. Us." He made sure to throw each of those words at her like a dagger, accentuating his words by spitting on the ground in front of her paws and curling his lips at her. He didn't give a fuck how sorry she was, how dare she blame him for any of this.

Speech!