ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Secret

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 12:32 AM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

She refused to flinch. She refused to give into her emotions and cave. What had been done was done. There was no changing it. His rage was relentless, as he spat his words at her, even going as far to spit at her feet. The woman would remain as still as stone, staring at him unblinkingly. What could she say? There was nothing she could say that would make this right. He was dangerously close, so much so that she could feel the heat radiating off him and yet, she was unable to focus on how good that felt.

Turmoil took over, jumbling up her thoughts in ways she never imagined possible. She was lost for eternity, she was stuck here forever to live with her mistakes and the pain she had caused. Shoulders would sag wearily. Forever was a long time.

Narrow jaws would part, wanting to speak, but not knowing what to say. She should have fled, she never should have let him see her. She should have stayed away, left him alone in his dreams. But she couldn't help. For the first time, she would admit it. To herself and him. "I-I- I love you." Audits would fall back against her skull, but she kept her hold on his gaze. She could only hope that he would believe her, or even just hear her.

She would take a step back, wanting nothing more than to get out of here. But her moves were slow, clumsy. He had broken her, she had broken herself. The last years of her life, she had been unknowingly torn between two men. One who was her soul mate in some sick and twisted universe. And the other, a perfect choice by anyones standards, the one she should have chosen. It was to late now. The small woman would take another step back, all the while holding that sickly green gaze that stabbed her with daggers.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."