ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 01:01 AM

She was starting to look borderline scared of him and it was just making the ball of hatred and rage inside of him grow and stretch further and further. How many times had he dreamed about being the one who had killed her? How many times had he dreamed about making her his once and for all? And yet something was different about this time, something about it made him want to lash out at her and rip her. Even as she grasped at words, struggling to find some he stared her down unblinking. It wasn't until she finally spoke that he did blink and for a long moment he looked down towards the ground, shifting his gaze between there and her over a solid minute. And then suddenly he was chuckling again as if the answer to everything had hit him all at once. "Oh I get it now?" He said, shaking his head slowly and falling back onto his haunches heavily even as she backed up. "You love me all of a sudden now because Kaios is dead. Is that your way of guilting me into taking care of the kids better?" He asked easily. But he became somber all of a sudden and eyes narrowed dangerously. "I loved you once. Thats gone now though." He said, words dropping like stones from his tongue as he stared her down. How dare she say something like that to him?

Speech!