ardent

Go The Distance

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Relief would wash over Ritsuka as their new leader began to speak, and a spark of respect for Roman would grow within. The young male could certainly understand her views, of the will to see them strong, able bodied, and not willing to leave their lands. Wolves that could protect their home from any who sought to take it for themselves, and to make a respectable name for their pack within Alacritis. He would give a nod, a gentle smile forming on his face. ?That certainly clears things up for me, Roman, thank you. It also leaves me with little doubt of what I choose to do. I am definitely staying within Tortuga, and I am behind those views one hundred percent.?

There was nothing wrong with what Roman wanted... If anything he could see that she wanted them to be strong together. Like a family more than a pack, wolves would be there for each other through thick and thin, and always have each others backs. He would dip his head, openly showing respect for his new alphess, his emerald orbs shining. ?I look forward to getting to know you further.? His gaze would then turn to his sister again, and Ritsuka would give her a gentle nudge before whispering just loud enough for her to hear. ?I want to speak with you later, okay??

""