ardent

Lost Without You

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 12:03 PM

At last her aching heart would have some relief. The familiar voice would reach longing ears and the woman would lift her head, ears perking as the blood stained male slid up beside her. Her heart would pound in her chest, and she would gently press against him, the relief clear on her face. She had missed him so much... She didn?t want to be here any longer... But she had waited for his return, even if she felt empty while doing so. Just ensuring that their future stayed in motion... she would shake her head, answering simply.

?No, I wouldn?t, though I wished at the very least you had said goodbye. You haven?t been around since the storm hit... I was worried about you.? There was a clear truth in her words, and a gentleness reflected her her blue orbs as she looked up at Sin. Put it quite simply she had been terribly lonely without him, among being worried and missing him. Glaciem did not feel like a home.

Arietta could feel relief in her heart, so glad that he had returned, that her worries were just that -- foolish worries. The fox-like female continued to look at Sin as she spoke. ?...How did things go while you were gone?? She wasn?t sure how much he would share with her, though the woman would be happy with pretty much any response. At least he was here with her.

Speech, Thought