Arkham

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 01:56 PM
HUSH LITTLE BABY DON'T SAY A WORD

nevermind that noise you heard

As the she-wolf lingered I couldn't help but take a more... closer look at her. She was a very curvaceous canine, adorned with mix-matched optics to add to her unique appearance. Although I had heard tales of such with none matching eyes I still was questioning her overall tone. My mind was trying so desperately to recall any murmurs of such wolves blanketed with colors of a rainbow. Unfortunately, I could recollect nothing. Which unnerved me for some reason, but the origin of the female's fur was really not all that important. I could just chalk it up to some freak genetic mutation.

When the wolf spoke again it caused my gaze to trail back to her odd eyes. It seemed that I hit a cord with my earlier statement. Her obvious, though subtly played, irritation was comical. A small chuckle escaped my grinning lips as I watched her, "yes I can see that now." I stated most plainly as my soft hued orbs gave her body another quick run over.

Another, but louder, laugh flew out as the she-wolf finished speaking. Slowly I raised to all fours; standing at my full height of thirty-six inches. My tail rose with the rest of me and my bulky body flexed with toned muscles. Though they were not used as often as usual they still stood out and held power within them. "i was merely enjoying the bliss of silence."