gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
03-26-2014, 02:43 PM
It was sweet of Aa to be so concerned over Novel's missing parent, and to even go as far as offering the other girl her shoulder. She would go on to explain what she wished to be forgiven for, though Novel still would find no fault in her actions. Ara would go on, telling her that she was not a crybaby and that she had plenty of reason to shed tears for such reasons. Novel would nod her head as she pulled herself together as Ara told her she didn't even mind the tears she shed, telling her no thanks were needed. Then, very much thankfully, she would change the topic of conversation. Novel would bring her paw to her eyes, drying the last bits of moisture that would reside there. Herbs and birthing. She could talk about that for hours, there were so many plants to ?learn about and helpful techniques to use. "Well I used alfalfa and trillium, but I think the best tactic I used was staying calm. Nature does a good job of making things happen on its own. I just try to ease the job a little bit." a genuine smile would take residence upon her features as she pulled away from Ara's embrace. She wouldn't scoot away, enjoying the close company of the girl. "I have a friend called, Elohim. He's a golden lion tamarin monkey that has been learning the art with me. He has really long toes that allow him to grab things and use tools, it's been really helpful having him with me." her features would brighten once again as they pulled away from such sad topics. Elohim was very special to her, it was rare the two were alone. They cuddled often, so not having him at such an emotional time was rough. Again she felt thankfulness at Ara's kind actions. ?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]