Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-26-2014, 05:52 PM

Natalya was thrilled to hear that Selene's illness seemed to be in a powerful remission - hopefully it would not rear its head for a long while, if ever. Helios was currently the only other wolf her age present with the pack, and Natalya craved the company of... well... adults.

Which brought her abruptly to the questions of their family and brought a small frown to her face. Selene had been gone for so long, she didn't know of their move or of the absence of her husband. The pack has actually moved to this area, some lands further down along the coast. Unfortunately, not many of our family members have shown themselves yet. Eros did make the journey with us, but I have not seen her much as of late. For the most part it is only myself, Helios, and our sons that have joined Virgil here. I'm sure the rest are on their way, though. They were well when I saw them in the north.

She forced a smile then, unwilling to let any worry show. Selene had enough on her plate. I think that Virgil will be glad to see you. She could use the company of her mother. And perhaps her guidance as well...

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark