size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm stuck here in the middle

at war with good and evil

Once again, the boy's mind was drawn back to the drama of the day before and once again, he began to simmer. It wasn't that she'd killed the salamander, it was that she'd killed his salamander. To say he was possessive would have be an understatement. To Laufey, if he desired something it was immediately and irrevocably his no matter the circumstances. That salamander was his. If he had desired to kill it, he would have, for that would have been his right. The girl could have claimed no such thing and that she had taken the opportunity from him, even though he'd had no desire to kill it, meant that she owned him and should they ever meet again, he was going to take what was owed to him. What exactly that was, he didn't know, because he was too young to think of such things, but he did know that something of hers was his by right. It was only fair. He would hurt her; this he knew.

Grudgingly, his mind still on the salamander, Laufey lifted his eyes to Alpine, who was speaking. He was slow at switching gears--and the girl wasn't entirely forgotten--but it didn't take more than a few words to redirect the boy's thoughts. He'd love to show him around! By now he knew where all the best frogs could be found and he even knew where a skunk lived! Maybe he could even take him to the water and they could get all muddy and catch some of those tasty little fish with the pincers! Once he'd let one dangle from his nose. He'd tried to run and show Orochi, but it kept falling off, so eventually he just ate it.

"Yeah!" He jumped to his paws, ready to take off, when another thought struck him. "Um, I don't know many names, 'cept Erani of course. And Vahva, she's a healer and my mom's friend. That's why I'm here; because momma wanted to leave me with someone safe." The pup hesitated, and then with innocent frankness, he continued, "Although sometimes I think I liked it better when momma and Raven wanted to be bat shit crazy bitches together." His mind wandered back to a conversation he'd overheard when his parents had thought he was sleeping and it was there that he'd taken the crude words. Momma had sounded happy when she'd said them and that's why he said them now.

"Speech"

I can hear you talkingLaufey

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.