Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Imena

She would slowly enter the cave with a muffled sigh. As Erani greeted her with a nuzzle she couldn't help but lean into the touch of tender love given by the only Mother figure she had ever had. But the touch was brief and she collected herself quickly before Erani's eyes could stare too deep into her soul. She was no fool to think she could hide from Erani, no fool to think that though others might not see it, Erani saw her suffering. As those first words were spoken Imena could not help the surge of defensiveness roll up in her. If the pack needed her they could come to her! No they seemed to want everyone but her. Only one other wolf had sat somewhat near her that the meeting. Her head turned away and chin tucked down to her chest, trying to cool her bitter anger.

As Erani waited for a reply Imena turned away to pace about as if trying to courage the words and feeling she had out into words for Erani to understand. Cael, oh her sweet sweet Cael, her sun and life. He left without a word...he didn't even go to the wedding. Last I spoke to him was about having pups. Erani did I do something wrong? Did he see something he did not want in me? Am I unworthy like I had been in my birth pack?! Her voice raised, tears streamed down her face and body sagged down the cave floor. She looked up to Erani as if hoping she had all the answers. He was my sun, I am a moon stuck, never raising or falling without my partner. She whispered. Her head laid down on her paws, eyes staring off as tears continued to fall. The pack..they don't need me. They want Friction or one of the other Etas. Did you not see that no one even sat near me at the meeting but one new Nomad? The older memebers of the pack down even speak to me..i feel like I let them down far before I could even start. She sighed heavily. Her emotions raw and sore, her body twitching. She needed Cael. It was only he who had really brought her out of her shell and made her who Erani had seen. But without him she was slipping back into her old self.