ardent

if i had a heart i would love you

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:47 PM

His voice was still like a drug to her despite the fact that everything she currently hated about her life was because of him. So as sultry tones dripped from poison fangs her ears would swivel back to catch them and a smile would grow on her maw. Head lifted and gaze would turn to study ivory form as he slipped from the haze surrounding the hot springs. She couldn't help the light laughter that bubbled up from her chest at his comment as she cast her gaze into the den and then back at him, pushing herself up into a seated position and rolling slender shoulders back. "My dear... How long has it been? About 3 months or so...?" She purred, trying to drop a subtle hint before motioning for Creedance to come closer. She nodded into the den and squinted to see if Vivek was laying so his eye markings could be seen. "Most took after me but that one got a bit from you dear." She almost giggled, what was the worst he could do? Eat them? At least then she wouldn't feel so guilty for doing it herself.

Table by Azil