ardent

if i had a heart i would love you

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:55 PM

Her crimson form would push, into a seating position and even then, he could admire the slender curves of her- even though her body had been stretched, contorted by pregnancy. He could admire her beauty- he couldn't keep himself from wanting her- wanting her again. He wanted to feel her beneath him, he'd pray that should he take her again- her spawn would wake and witness the deplorable act, as he made her scream in pleasure. She spoke of their time apart, and his head tilted calculating, "Darling, if you miss me that much, I'm sure three hours can make up for those three months.." He would hint though his mind wondered...and her further words confirmed it- they were his spawn. Immediately, the hardening member of his body went limp. He had more kids? Fuck. My. Life He thought with a snarl. He moved forward, wanting to look at the whelps that he had apparently sired, he didn't care if she bothered to stop him. Hackles raised, he would advance, his fur bristling in annoyance. He should kill them where they lay.