ardent

if i had a heart i would love you

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:21 AM

His words brought an honest laugh to her and she smiled at him easily even as she was shaking her head to deny the offer. It was funny, even while completely devout to Morphine before she had been fucking Cree on the sidelines. But with Desiree it was different, there was no desire to stray from the path there. And even if she had agreed to his offer it was obvious the idea of him having kids were a complete cock block for him. She watched his whole body language as he stalked forward and she would scoot backwards to allow him free access to the children. "Eat them... Go on do it... I have a thing against killing children otherwise I would have..." Her words were a soft tantalizing whisper, maw stretching forward so hot breath tickled at his ear. "Please baby?" She would purr. She honestly wasn't sure what she would do it he did, though her gut instinct told her she would let him there had been a few times in the past where her motherly instinct had kicked in enough to do something to protect her children.

Table by Azil