ardent

if i had a heart i would love you

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:58 AM

She could sense the change and smile would grow wicked as she saw him pull back slightly, thinking her second choice for him over. Then tongue would dart out to rasp against the children;s head in a strange kind of good night kiss before the male would retreat and return to her side. His words made her brow raise and grin widen as she took a moment to lean past him and gaze in at the children. "The red one with the black legs. My first born daughter. Her upbringing will be mine alone. The rest... Do with as you please." There was no room for argument in her tone. Fiamette was her's and her's alone and though she would not argue with Cree helping with her upbringing there would be one true Sovari who would carry on the families ideals. "Fuck. They will listen and obey or we will end them." She said half under her breath, lantern eyes narrowing as she glared in at their sleeping forms. "I have another in my life now. A woman Desiree. She will no understand this so I ask that you leave her out of it. Do what you will with the children but she's not to see the darkness..." She said, tone hard as gaze turned back to the man.

Table by Azil