gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:04 AM
I fell in love today

there aren't any words you can say

[Image: 21marzd.png]

More would appear, which made him more happy than the bit of grumpy attitude he felt bubble inside him before. Though, no one, seemed too impress with the training exercise he had built. Well Etern did suppose they had received training from others before him or learned on their own. Being armada's, most of them anyway, it did not surprise him. He was still disappointed in the lack of interest in learning among these young ones. Though once Kyarst did speak, a small hint of a smile curled at the corners of his lips. It was not entirely noticeable, but clear to Etern that Kyarst had grown to be a bit of his favorite among the boys if not for Vereux. Though his head would swivel in turn towards Drashiel who spoke of his skills and made Etern realize, he had been a bit of a fool to start them off in such a way. His head dipped towards Lysis though, a lovely young woman by the looks of it.

"I am glad more showed up rather than leaving me with bones and scraps of the great armada's" he said, happy more had shown up. He wasn't calling them week, simply slightly scattered. Though with a flick of his tail, the man stepped off the branch. "Change of plans, for those who just arrived, I will be explaining how training will go. And ALL of you will participate, those who are not here I will speak to them, and give a warning if you do not show up for training meetings a punishment from your queen or king will be discussed." Etern spoke clearly raising his chest. He looked to Kyarst, then towards the others with the same expressionless face he always wore.
"You will be split into groups of interest. Fighters, Healers, Hunters, or otherwise even if you wish to simply grow into someone your father or otherwise superiors will notice. Meetings and sessions will be held regularly for each of your groups. I will ask those who are better in some groups to help. You will be telling me now your names, and what you wish to do. If you feel the need to keep it secretive then swallow your fear now. Also the elder of you will be expected to show explicit example for the younger." Etern finished speaking as he searched the faces. Who would grow to hate him, who would grow to love him. He was not entirely sure.

ooc:; So permission from Andy with training, every week or so multiple threads will be held for training for the groups bloods and juvi's have chosen. They will have deadlines unlike this thread, and this is to try and boost activity as well as to give them something to do. Please make sure to post in these threads, otherwise Etern will go to Sendoa or Isardis for some sort of punishment. Unless of course there is a valid reason for not showing up. Thank you ^w^!