ardent

Relief never felt so good

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 11:03 AM

She could see him slowly start to change, as though he had found purpose in life again. He said nothing about his sister, but she was certain that there would be competition between the two for the spot of Heir. His words brought a smile to her face, his tones confident and unwavering. He was certain of this. "I know you won't know. Now, you will be crowned Prince, I will explain your duties later. Go and explore."

The woman would rise, there was no need to linger any longer at the border. "Welcome home, my son." She would nuzzle him once more before turning, leading him into the territory that he would now call home. Anger still flared in her chest for the boys father. She had trusted him and he failed, miserably. He would pay for the damage he caused.

Long limbs would pull her from the borders, her son sure to follow. "Go and meet your sister, she'll be happy to see you." She imagined that he already planned to seek her out and challenge for her place as Heir. But there would be plenty of time for that. As children, it would be all for play, it was when they grew older that the real fighting would begin.