Now or Never

N�tt

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 01:15 PM

born a saint, but with every sin
the woman heard the call of the leader as she had been exploring the territory of the forest, they were strange lands. The second the Monarch's call was heard she was moving swiftly in the opposite direction, heading for the trials. She was itching for a fight. She had had no release for weeks. She needed to fight. She was going to try for the rank of Marquis. As long as she had a reasonable position within the pack, she was happy, she could work her way up from there. There were five wolves gathered there already, and the Monarch. She hated calling her that, but understood that she demanded the respect. Nott would expect no less from her pack members if she were a leader. She walked over to the Monarch with her head held high, sneering at the rest. I wish to try for the rank of Marquis my lady monarch. I see it only fit that I try for the position of lead warrior. She had no need for the title of duchess, it was no more than an empty word. She tipped her head at the monarch and walked a few metres away, not too close to the others.

Monster by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark

"Speech"
I still wanna be holy