gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Erani

As Odette spoke, Erani smiled, glad Frictions lessons were sticking like mud to fur in Odette?s mind. Baldur seemed relieved that Erani had guessed him out, rather than him having to explain everything. She listened to his notations of his training, nodding slowly. ?No, I would prefer to see you at your best, rather than mess up all of Odette?s good work on that leg.? It was then that a brown furred missile charged from the distance, revealing himself to be Thor. Erani let the two wolves reunite before speaking. ?Thor, good to see you healthy and well.?

Deep blue gaze turned back to Baldur. ?Very well. I grant you a home in Valhalla. We are a family, and we work together. And who knows, you may get the chance to show your skills in an actual battle. Glaciem is our enemy in the north. All packs allied with them are to be avoided, especially Glaciem themselves. We train regularly in all three skills; Hunting, Healing, and Fighting. I expect all to be involved in these training sessions.? The words she gave were in a gentle, yet firm tone of voice, husky velvet notes lilting elegantly over some words, the tone flat over mention of Glaciem.

Lastly, she smiled softly, eyes warm. ?Welcome to Valhalla, Baldur. Welcome home.?