Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-27-2014, 07:12 PM

They had rolled for about ten seconds before the male pushed himself free. Odette continued to roll until she was able to regain footing on all four paws. Red and blue eyes were ablaze as she saw the stranger all huffed up from being tackled. His words weren't the most friendly either, but considering what she had done, it was appropriate.
A low growl escaped her lips as they curled back into a snarl. Teeth were bared as she felt her hackles rise in defense. Then, just as quickly as her defenses had risen, they were released and she let out a large snort. "My problem? MY problem?! I'll tell you what it is -- I don't appreciate being watched, that's what!" She huffed, voice filled with a mixture of anger and aggravation. "The least you could have done is let me know who you were. I wouldn't have been so keen to try and throw you to the ground!"
Even though she was still infuriated by the encounter, the Ocena part of her came out. Slowly, she took a couple of steps forward and her tones went from aggravated to concerned. "You're not hurt, are you?" It was then that she noticed the blush that had spread across his face like wildfire and she knew that she had embarrassed him.

"Talk"
"You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!