Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-28-2014, 05:27 PM

She would swing her head back and forth as she tried desperately to shake the truth from herself, she didn't want to believe that she had failed so terribly. She didn't even get to see her newborn daughter, she had already been cleaned and the traces of blood were gone. But the hole in her heart wasn't. She wanted to see her daughter more than anything, to see her in the flesh and to know that she wasn't on this plane of existence any longer. It was all so disorienting for the girl, as her movements would cause a dizziness to envelope her. The loss of blood was still effecting her, more than she cared to admit. She would still be sobbing as Jinxx entered the den, she would barely spare him a glance before looking away again. Her heart freshly crushed she wished she'd just been left alone. He would push her to eat the herbs he had gathered for her, insisting they would help. "Help what?" she would say pitifully. "They won't fill this hole in my chest, and I know.." she would stutter as her tears blocked the way of her words, "That they won't bring her back." the little control she had would slip away as she let her weeping features fall back to her paws.?

Had he seen her? Did he catch a glimpse of her beautiful daughter before she had been whisked away? Did he feel the absolute loss that she was going through? The pain would crawl over her features as she managed to turn back to her brother, tears streaming down her cheeks, "I want to see her. I want to name her," her voice was hoarse and raspy, "I want her back, Jinxx." she would slide back to the floor, obviously not fit to be taken anywhere anytime soon.?