gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
03-28-2014, 10:48 PM

His eyes would dance as he looked upon her now, could see the glistening drop of water in her coat like sparks of due in the chill of the morning air. He didn't want to think of the sadness she had gone thorugh, the loss and dispair, here she was lying in the warmth of the sun and the soft of the grass and he did not want to remind her of how she had felt and looked and been those few days earlier. He wanted this to be fresh, he wanted to see a smile against her features once more.

She shook her head now, just a light flick in an attempt to free herself from the few droplets he had spread to her. Despite his little onslaught she still continue with her words, how it was good to see him also. He could almost laugh at the way she ignored his joke, except for the fact she ignored not from a pretendance to remain calm but because she was so emotionally wrung out she couldn't seem to muster the ability to change her expression. He would hide his inner sigh, but would not give up. He would see her smile again, or would damn well die trying.

?Why yes, actually I did. So much so that I think I would like to go again. Care to join me??
He kept his expressions jokingly neutral and impassive throughout his words until the very end, where he offered for her to join him and a smile would upturn the corner of one lip in a warm, half smile. ?Its not like you can say you want to stay dry? He added, keeping up the teasing banter.

"Speech"