Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-29-2014, 03:17 PM

Drashiel turned at the nickname and a smile immediatley spread across his face as he caught sight of his friend S'alkrie. Tail wagging lightly as she licked at his ear. "Hey S'alkrie! Glad you could make it." He leaned over to bump her right shoulder playfully with his right before turning his attention back to their instructor, Ortzi as the other mentioned a change of plans. Oh? He looked at the other male hopefully.

Drashiel listened intently and grinned when the older male finished. Now that was more like it! Bloods in particular were too know the arts of war and it seemed like finally they were going to train in the skills that would help shape their future rolls in the pack. Drashiel waited for a moment for someone to speak when Ortzi had finished and figured he might as well, being one of the younglings to have previously stepped forward. "I like this change in the lesson plans. I'm interested in becoming a warrior. I need practice in sparring and training in the elements of it such as setting defenses, preparing attacks? strategy? I want to learn it all."

"Speech"