Meet & Greet

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-29-2014, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014, 04:13 PM by Gossamir.)

Qanik was the first to greet her from the group. She had to admit the squat, old warrior was really growing on her. Gossamir nodded. It wasn't a bad idea to get a feel for their new alphess in more relaxed terms especially since the pack as it stood right now was so small. It really did worry. There were larger pack nearby and who knew how long it would be before one got an idea to pick on them. They were tiny and vulnerable but she had no idea what to do about it. Hopefully their new leader had a plan.

She blushed a bit as Roman asked if she was a healer. That was an interesting question indeed. "Not exactly, Miss Roman, though I want to be. I was trained in my old pack in poisons since I was very small. I understand the harmful side effects of plants very well but I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to use them to help. I was hoping to train with a healer here in Tortuga but it seems we're the only pack without one? just my luck." She frowned then her ears flicked forward at a a sudden thought. "Is there anyone that would ally with us? Anyone that could teach me?"

Sharpening my words...
[Image: gossy_bot_zpsa3db5e02.jpg]