ready, aim, fire!

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-29-2014, 08:47 PM

an empire's fall
The other wolf's short response to Altavro's comment was a refreshing change of pace from the usual anger that seemed to be the wolves of Alacritia's go to reaction when Altavro spoke. He stepped aside cordially to allow the other wolf to pass, admiration glinting in his gaze as she strode forward. It was only when she came to a stop that Altavro felt even a flicker of confusion, though the question that fell from her maw ought to be one that he was used to. The mark of the Nomads was not one that wolves who had not come into contact with his wandering family would be familiar with, and while it wasn't a question that Altavro had gotten before, he wasn't altogether surprised by it.

Twitching his ears idly, Altavro took a moment to answer. "It's the mark of the Nomads - my family." Altavro stated in a matter of fact tone, "I received it when I completed my healer training." With that, he shrugged a little, entirely unbothered by the question. If she had more questions, well, the male would be happy enough to answer. Maybe. Well, he wouldn't be unduly cranky about it, which was generally the best that the male could do. He wasn't exactly the most happy wolves in the best situation. But questions about his Nomad family were a fine topic, even if they did make him feel vaguely homesick.

Of course, by now, there wouldn't be much to go back to, would there? He was already starting to like the lands that he had crisscrossed so much in his short time living there, and the packs seemed pleasant enough. Maybe he could stay here for a little while. It certainly didn't seem like a bad fate. Though that had little to do with the matter at hand, and Altavro made a concentrated effort to turn his thoughts once more towards the female who stood before him, vaguely curious to see if she would ask anything else about the scar that adorned his forehead, and the dyed flesh that marked it.

"Speech"
in just one day