MAKE A WISH UPON A STAR

Valeriya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-30-2014, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 12:04 PM by Valeriya.)

The Great Disturbance was finally upon her. She had no name, no known features or wishes or dreams, only a sense of existence so weak it might as well have been non-existent. Yet in that consciousness there was a fear. Things were changing, and she did not like it. Pressure, unbelievable pressure, squeezed at her from all sides. Some monster unknown had come from the darkness to ruin her home, the only one she had ever known, evening knowing so little as she did. She squirmed, trying to flee, but she could not. Mobility was hardly a strong suit in her current condition, and the circumstances only continued to increase her discomfort. Suddenly, the dam broke and she found herself thrust forth into a cold, hard world. She had but two senses, yet they were suddenly bombarded! The scents of things she could not name, could not even begin to fathom, flooded her infant mind. One above all others stood out, however. Sweet, heady, life giving. She squirmed towards it's source, towards the emanating warmth and comfort. Instinct pried open her jaws, latching on as thousands of her kind had for centuries past. She fell immediately into a lull, content and soon oblivious to anything but her most basic needs. The rest could certainly wait.

"Talk" "You" Think

OOC: Well, originally I didn't want to place Val in the heir spot, but my impatience is a force to behold! In the future I may have her defer her claim to another sibling, depending on how things go! :D