Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
03-30-2014, 03:35 PM

The questions were lost to Iorwerth in the sound of his howl, though the answers he may have replied with probably weren't the most helpful or interesting in the world. He certainly wasn't the type of wolf you ought to rely on for any kind of small talk, conversations could be difficult at best with him and it was better to have some sort of meaning behind them that rambling on about any random thing that sprung to mind. Of course the questions weren't overly useless really, but talking about himself or the way he felt definitely wasn't a strong point either.

It took a little while, though Destruction soon came into view and was quick to step into action. ?Welcome to Seracia. I am Queen Destruction, and I see that you?ve already met Iorwerth. What can I do for you today?? Silently the man would take a step back. He probably wouldn't be of any additional use for now, though until he was completely dismissed he would remain on the off-chance that Destruction had anything she wished to say to him, whether during the conversation with Neika or afterwards.