ardent

MAKE A WISH UPON A STAR

Isidora

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2014, 03:54 PM

Amongst all of the chaos Isi received no answer at all to her question. Forced out of the way of the group, the more important and more useful members of the gathering crowd of course needing to be up front helping in whatever way they could. Curious, or perhaps simply stupid, Isi remained there all the same listening and attempting to work out the facts to decipher what was happening. This Virgil woman was giving birth, and now so was Raisa too. Well rather than the typical panic of two simultaneous births taking place in this somewhat hectic environment, Isi simply focussed upon the outcome of this, should everything run smoothly of course. Lots of puppies.

She didn't know how long Virgil would be here with her own pups, but for now that wouldn't stop the excitement flowing through her. Not immediately anyway. The panic of the births and bickering of the Sola Knights would soon reach its way to the back of the crowd and Isi would grow calm. Once more she felt awkward and useless standing there amongst these wolves that had a far better idea of what was happening and what should be done, even if they couldn't all agree on the best methods. One of the strangers, Hermes, spoke up though and Isi found her mood perking up a little more as well.

"I have motherwort here. I'm a runner and messenger, give me appearance and scent and I can go get it." She wasn't a runner really, or a messenger and most certainly not a healer of any sort but she could surely help in some way, even if it was just to carry back some of the herbs that they needed. With double of everything probably required an extra pair of paws surely couldn't be turned down. She could be useful! "Oh! I can help with that!" She chimed in.