Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-30-2014, 04:11 PM

Raisa breathed in deeply, processing much and more. His words were... unsettling, perhaps, yet somehow the image she had cultivated of the man since their introduction remained stoically unchanged. It was difficult, nigh impossible, to imagine him capable of such things. She remembered a brief moment of hesitation when they had first met; had that been her instincts warning her of the beast inside? Looking before her now, though, she saw no such creature. Instead, a broken man had taken the place of her first friend. At the mention of his lack of sleep, food, solace, his lack of luster became startlingly apparent. "Fugue," she said, her voice quiet and calm, "listen to me." Drawing herself upward, allowing her height to give her a confidence she was not sure she felt. "You deserve the life you have made for yourself. Nothing more and nothing less. I cannot speak for the man you were before, but since I've known you, you've come to help me create this..." She tossed her head over her shoulder at the sprawling territory behind her, the expanse, the sanctuary they had raised from the ashes. To create a home for so many in need, a shelter and a place to grow, surely that could counterbalance his crime. Looking back at the man she offered a small, sad smile. "I could not see the man I know repeating such an action. I can forgive the past, in lieu of the present, and in hope for the future."

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!