if i had a voice i would sing

Vixe

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2014, 06:07 PM

Dead.

He continued to blink, this time transferring gaze away from her and off into the distance. He was dead, so that explained the fact that suddenly there was no pain or stiffness in his muscles from the battle. Jaw would open and close as a few moments before his last memory cam flooding back, the memory of Azalea's dad going for his throat and teeth finding purchase on tender flesh. The memory of chocking and gagging on his own blood as he fought for air but could only fill his lungs with his own blood as it spilled freely down his chest and onto the earth. He wore no expression as all this settled in on him, simply sitting and staring off into the distance for a long moment. It wasn't until his mother spoke again did he turn his attention back to her, eyes unable to really focus on anything specific. "Dead? I'm dead?" He said softly, not really comprehending what she was asking him for a time. But as it all began to settle in he would sigh and close his eyes to think.

"I remember a war. Glaciem was taking over Valhalla and I fought with them. There was a woman? Isardis has killed her mate and she wanted to kill him so I intercepted her. There were others and then he showed up. Azalea's father. I said some things and I guess he killed me. I remember Aunt Vi and another lady running for me and then thats it?" His voice was as dead as he felt, once again skull moving to stare off into the distance. Where were they? Was this heaven or hell? It looked like Alacrita but it wasn't. He couldn't focus on being mad at his mother right now and though resentment still festered within him he struggled to comprehend any of the emotions passing through him then and there.

Speech!