Animal [Open]

Champion

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2013, 07:19 PM

~*~

As Champion had noted before, the male had quite a mouth -- One question after another ? but then, she - who could politely converse the ears off a caribou - had no right to judge him for it. What was she doing here? Oh I have an interesting definition of beauty, I suppose. To me, the best places are those wherein I find something to spice up my life. The swamp, by those terms, is absolutely lovely.? The hulking she-wolf grunted a few wry notes of a chuckle. And running away? ?Perceptive,? she muttered, glancing in his direction. ?I ran away from my pack a long time ago,? she shrugged off any suspicion that it might bother her in anyway. She was born with an itch in her paws and a light in her eyes. She wasn?t meant to stay in those snowbound plains forever. ?They wanted me to stop training to fight - to settle down, become a medic, and find a mate like every other female in the pack.? Champion shook her head. ?Not for me.?

His next words intrigued her. He was blind. And yet, but for the color of his eyes, she never would?ve guessed it. In her upbringing, such a trait would?ve been seen as a terrible misfortune ? a condemnation to a half life moping about the dens. But this male was doing fine on his own! ? Or mostly so. Stumbling into a swamp and nearly getting his fur ripped off by a zombie woman probably didn?t count as ?fine? to most.

But Champion wasn?t most. Roman impressed her! And she was happy to see his tail wag. She returned the gesture with her big fluffy curl of a tail ? then remembered he couldn?t see it. ?ahh, but perhaps he could hear it. ?You?re able to find your way around by your nose and ears ? what an amazing talent! An ability like that would be an advantage in a fight!? (Of course her mind went straight to that) ?I wonder? could you give me a few pointers?? Imagine if she and the balance and collection to travel without the need for eyes? It was really something to think about.

~*~

~I?m now becoming my own S.e.l.f.-.f.u.l.f.i.l.l.e.d. Prophecy ~