ardent

Fine Time Being Queen

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2014, 03:49 PM

Etern was granted affection, upon seeing his sister his heart made a small jump. Gladly, he'd rather it be her than anyone else for that matter. He knew for a fact Isardis wouldn't be as excited to see him, then again he hadn't seen much of his brother since arriving apart from a few important occasions. But yes indeed he was alive, and that was enough for him to cope with the loss of his tail. Etern gave a soft rumble deep in his throat as she made contact with him, a gentle pleased one if anything, at least she cared enough to do this for him.
"Indeed I am, a simple quake of the land is not enough to send me to the ground." He stated with mild pain from his rump. "Though I have eris to thank for the healing." His paws stepped a bit back, he tried not to get excited enough to flick his non existent tail around, otherwise it open up the wound once more. Instead he sufficed in rubbing his head under Sendoa's chin to her shoulder happily. "I am glad to see my sister is fairing well after the event as well." he noted.

Speech,