gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Erani

She had finished digging the small hole, turning to take the child in her jaws, when the unfamiliar scent washed over her nose. She forced her hackles down, taking a stance that would seem unbalanced and unready as the dark male approached. So this was the male that had caused so much agony for Twig. She made no expression as he came closer. Quietly, she lowered her haunches just slightly, enough to coil her strength in her haunches, waiting.

What she was waiting for came a moment later, as he moved to take the child. She lunged in low, slashing her jaws toward the right lower foreleg in a swift snapping motion. It was a feint, an attempt to make him lift the leg, or shift weight. Either way, she brought her left shoulder forward as she thrust her weight up to attempt to bear her strength against his ribs and throw him. She hoped the speed and possible element of surprise would be on her side. In all of this movement, she may as well have been mute for the silence. As for Themisto, she didn?t doubt the tailless healer would pitch in.

Hackles were raised, tail swirling like a banner to give herself balance. Her eyes were squinted, her ears flat against the risen fur as she tucked her chin to protect her throat from the equally sized male. Hind paws had fallen into a squared, strong stance as her haunches drove her forward and upward.

Fight Stats

Round:

Defenses:

Attacks:

Injuries:

Out Of Character Notes: Not an official fight unless you want it to be. But I figured I would practice with defenses and attacks in any case. XD Also I was guessing he lowered his head to take the pup in the moment Erani lunges.