ardent

I jumped and dropped my bat

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
04-01-2014, 01:07 AM

Vahva had hit a rock bottom if anything rummaging around the lake like a grumpy cat. Back arched her eyes narrowed, she felt disturbingly in the need of attention if anything but at the same time she didn't want to the attention at all. Perfectly well she knew what was going on, she had children before and this wasn't her first time in heat. Her tail cocked slightly to one side she decided to sit and look at her reflection in the water. She gave a emotional frown before starting to sob a bit. Why didn't anyone like her, all she did was yell at a bastard, why were they so pissed? Was it her mane, she touched the edge of it with her front paw. "Does it make me ugly and unattractive." she whimpered slightly out loud.
Her tail made slight thumps against the dirt in the middle of the day. She nearly placed her face in the water. "Why are you such a pathetic wimp, this is the reason why no one like you." she complained to herself. "You could have just listened to mother but noooo you have to stupidly make yourself a ticking time bomb." Vahva said pacing back and forth again. She growled to herself, "Moron!" she stated hitting her head into the dirt though the sudden pain made her whimper and regret doing so.

Speech,