Deviant

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
04-01-2014, 07:08 PM

To make enemies before he even knew what the wolves were like was unusual for the man, normally he would have taken a couple minutes to figure out of somebody was friend or foe, but this was different. Deviant simply couldn't stand by and watch two wolves dig into one, an unfair fight, especially when they were all about the same size yet varied in weight. It didn't mean he would break out into a full blown fight, no no, he simply wanted to break this little thing up before anything got too serious.

The large male would be able to make contact with his target just after he dragged the opponent [gorgos] down. Golden gaze watched the mans head, waiting for the moment he would try and latch onto his flesh while all four limbs went still and angled backward with paws digging into the earth to bring him to a stop. Quickly he would lean back and avoid the tailless man's jaws just an inch from his face, lips pulling back in a silent snarl. He would quickly look away to focus on the woman while the man was knocked to the ground and rolled to try and get back up, just in time to watch the man in her jaws go limp. His legs would begin to spread evenly, til held up and out behind him, his gaze going from the white woman, the tailless man as he stood up and back to the woman now stepping towards him.

Golden gaze would lock onto blue orbs of pure fury which he perfectly understood, they had been dealing with somebody and here came Deviant across the pack border to interfere. If it was his land, he probably would have thrown the wolf out who suddenly joined, after messing him up a beat. Ears would rise off his skull to catch her voice, declaring the man she knocked out as guilty for rape of one of her members. Rape. His gaze would pull away to glance at the still body on the ground, lips falling over his lips as he slowly raised his head. If he knew anything in the six years he walked this earth, a man should quickly catch onto a woman's tones and body signals. And what he got from this one was incredibly serious, cold, she wasn't fooling around... and Deviant had stepped right into her path.

Clearing his throat the man would lose all signs of aggression, yet he would hold himself in a defensive posture. ?I apologize Miss, had I known what was going on then I would not have interfered.? His tones were deep yet apologetic. He would glance back at Themisto before turning back to the snow maiden. ?A scent I was following, somebody very dear to me came from this area...? his voice would trail off as his gaze drifting down towards the small body laying in the grass near the limp man. It was the body of a child, light fur, incredibly young as though it had been born just today... and a faint silver cross was worn on its shoulder.

Suddenly his gaze would harden, lips pulling back as he gazed at the woman and took a step towards her, motioning towards the child. "Who are the parents of that child?" Though he was a trespasser, now that he saw that child he had to know who it came from, had to find them. If this woman and male tried to keep him from it, the man would not hesitate in dealing with them. A father needed his child, they had to be nearby if this pup was here. He would hold his head high, face morphing into a mix of concern yet worry, trying to hold himself together. Another step forward, but this time his left foreleg would be held in front of his body and turned inward, showing off the marking on his shoulder. They better ave caught on, or so help him...

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."