ardent

Look Beyond What You See

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2014, 04:26 PM

Only for a few moments longer was the young female alone, standing and looking further down the wash as she pondered what to do next. She could always try again she supposed. There was still plenty of light left for the day after all. The female was about to move forward in search of more prey when a voice from behind would startle her. The voice hadn't been loud, nor sharp but being as distant as she had been with the members of Glaciem even a single foreign voice, no matter how it was presented, was enough to catch her off guard.

Arietta would turn, light blue orbs coming to rest upon the female before her. Her demeanor, if anything, definitely came off as kinder... maybe even motherly. The femme allow a small smile, although a bit of a nervous one, cross her features as she spoke. "No, not yet it would seem. I've been around for a little while but I'm afraid I'm not so bold as to seek others out..." Her voice was quiet as she confessed this. The female did not smell of Sin, so she didn't think that this wolf was one of his kin. Though who she was the russet woman had no idea, though she was sure she was about to find out.

"My name is Arietta by the way." She supposed that introducing herself was in order at the very least.

Speech, Thought