Ellis

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2014, 04:49 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
Better than the day huh? Perhaps in regards to the heat, though Ellis preferred the world being bathed in light rather than shadowed by darkness. But every wolf had preferences, and certainly this stranger would share views different than her own. But, in regards to heat, if that was the case, Ellis could surely say that she would have to agree to that. "The lack of heat surely makes things a little easier on the body." Though she would not be able to cross back to the mainland in this darkness... any wolf who would attempt such a journey would risk their life to the waves.

As she would guess this male was indeed a healer, speaking his name and a phrase that she was surprised to hear. "A Nomad... I have heard tales of them from other healers I've met on my journey. I didn't pause to think that the mark on your forehead was the one they might bear." They were regarded with high praise for being skilled healers, though Altavaro was the first wolf she had met that came from the Nomads. She recalled, in the back of her mind, the mention of the scars that Nomads bore on their heads. Sure enough he had a strange marking there, and she could only assume that was the marking they spoke of.

The female would smile, gently nodding her head. "The answer to that is yes, I am. Though I am still quite young so there is still more for me to learn. Through my journey that has been my main goal, simply to gain as much knowledge of the healing arts as I can." She would shake her head, the smile not fading. "I'm sure in terms of experience you certainly have more to ofter, though perhaps if you are looking for a certain herb I might be able to point you in the right direction at the very least. I've been in the lands of Alacritia for a little while and have come to discover some different ones and their location."

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.