Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-03-2014, 02:17 AM

Odette raised an eyebrow at Thor as he butted his head against his brother. It was an odd way to greet his sibling, but she didn't question it at that moment. Instead, she shook her head to herself and turned her gaze to Erani as she welcomed him to Valhalla. Excitement spread through her bones and she took a few steps forward to face Baldur. "Congratulations, Baldur!" She leaned in and gave him a gentle nuzzle in the thick fur of his neck. Her tail quickly wagged behind her as she happily snorted after pulling back. "We can spar together, now that you're going to be a warrior. Once your wounds completely heal, I will have tons of fun kicking your butt."
She couldn't help but laugh excitedly until she looked at Thor. Red and blue eyes twinkled with a gentle sense of knowing as she looked back to Erani. "Grandmother, will Thor be a member, too?" She didn't know the male as well as she did Baldur, but Erani usually had good inklings about wolves and she hoped the ivory woman would make the right choice.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!