gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Erani

To Erani?s question, the smaller female gave no vocal answer, instead making a nervous, yet eager, nod of her head. The snowy Alpha Primary smiled softly, deep blue pools soft. ?Then welcome home. I am Erani Adravendi, Alpha Primary of Valhalla. I think you?ll fit in well with us.? Her eyes slid over Emer?s form once more, before she continued. ?We have a few base rules here. The main one is respect among the pack, and pitch in wherever you can to help with pack life, whether it be hunting, healing, or fighting. We learn all of them here, to better prepare everyone for anything that comes our way.

?Also, another rule is to avoid the pack Glaciem, and any allied with it, though Tortuga, for the moment is undecided.?
There was no smile as she voiced this rule, though as she went on to a new subject, the flat expression left her eyes, the warmth returning. ?Welcome to the family, Emer. I hope you enjoy it here.? She smiled softly, adding ?In a day or so, you?ll get to meet the rest of the pack. I need to call them together to make sure everyone is alright after that quake.?

Turning, she brushed her tail over Emer?s shoulders, marking the female as Valhallan. As Family. ?Feel free to explore as much as you wish, and find yourself a den.? With that, she padded off, making a mental note to keep an eye on Emer. The female could possibly be pregnant from her rape, and Erani didn?t want another sad birthing like Twigs.

-Exit Erani-