Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Klypso walked through the vast, open terrain with his body staying even and complex. He did not wish to make the pack that he had wandered into upset, so he stayed close to the border of the pack as best he could before he was allowed in by a superior. The multi-colored brute did not know how the pack will react to him, but he made sure to stay as honest as he could. He thought of himself as respectful and kind, and he didn't want that to act up for the pack that might allow him to join them.

"I will wait here until someone comes, I don't want to be a bad host when I meet these superiors." He spoke to himself with a small smile on his maw, laying his form down, front paws sprawled out in front of him, cranium down upon his paws.

The smell of oak and maple entered his senses, and he breathed in deeply to take in the richness of the scents that fluttered around him like a butterfly in Spring. Each had it's own aroma, and a different way to lure other animals to their intoxicating richness. He continued to stay put and watch for any signs of movement.