Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-03-2014, 09:32 PM

Upon this a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? The man could kind of see her stiffen up as he revealed himself from behind the bushes. Although, he couldn't blame her. Most would just approach and force breed- but him, well, that didn't seem right. Woman had feelings too, and they deserved plenty of respect. But that smell of heat...it was just so tempting and teasing. Maybe, somehow, he could convince this woman to let him do what his hard told him to do. But obviously convincing this woman would be difficult. She seemed stressed out and worried- and if he were her, he would honestly just leave at words such as, "Your in heat," It would feel bitterly uncomfortable to be noticed by all just because of a simple smell.

"Beautiful, and a good place to hunt for a weakling." He defiantly agreed with her. This is the best place for a weak, unexperienced wolf to eat his or her life away. Rivulet bubbled a laugh and slowly seated himself near her. "Agreed. Beautiful, but dinner for a weakling." The man tucked his chin into his chest before resting his gaze onto the pale woman and smiling. "I'm Rivulet. I happened to sm- I mean, see you through the bushes." To his relief, he caught himself on almost saying, "I happened to smell you here." But his worry was shattered as a young voice slithered into his ears. Twitching, the boy turned his gaze to pup and groaned. This would be up to Selene to handle. Not him.

"Speech"