Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-04-2014, 01:54 PM

Her family jump to her defense, and Virgil feels prepared to destroy. They are not yet large in number, and yet she knows the might of the Olympians. They can destroy in the blink of an eye. The leader says that she is mistaken and she growls, deep and vicious. Natalya explains, however, and then one girl has the nerve to try to make it right. ?If one of the men of my family had done that to the men of yours, condition or not, I would rid him of his balls,? she snaps. ?If he is truly a child, he has no use of them anyways, and it would keep another woman from coming to harm,? she explains, calming down. She doesn?t want to think about it; doesn?t want to think that her children have the blood of this weak man. She wills them to take after the gods, to step into the world warriors without hint of their other side.
Hermes brings up a good point, and Virgil debates for a moment, tail wavering behind her. ?I demand a punishment of some form. Otherwise, he will not know what he did is wrong, if he is truly a child. He, nor any of you, will make any attempt to know my children. They belong to my family and I alone,? she says. It is harsh, but it is better than what she had been planning. The gods can be reasonable, and this is her peace offering. If they do not take it, she will challenge for the fool?s balls.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]