gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Novel would sit close to her mother as they awaited a greeting upon the horizon. She knew it had been some time since they had paid her adopted grandmother a visit and she was only too happy to accompany her mother. She also knew that Song was tired, a lot had gone on in her life recently that was not helping her fragile demeanor. The worst was her father's disappearance. Without him Song seemed to take on all the responsibility of the pack. Many wolves seemed to have fled Ludicael, mostly just her family would find themselves residing their. She hoped deep down that her mom would be able to convince Grandma Silent and her family to come back with them. Blue-green oceanic gaze would find two forms then coming towards them. The thin black presence of Silent and her sweet and quiet daughter Ara. Novel had found herself telling the girl things she never wanted to admit to herself, and so she thought she has formed a somewhat special bond with her adopted aunt. She would rise to all fours, and with her tail wagging she would follow after her mother, happy to greet their family. "I'm glad we were able to make it so soon." she would smile as her body caught up with the proceedings. She would again sit close to her mother, "hello grandma silent." she would look to the older wolf, and back to Ara, happy to see them both.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]