Lonliness Is Sickening To The Heart

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2014, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 01:23 PM by Dayton.)

The small male was a bit alarmed by the girl and her reaction. She whirled and seemed to catch her breath with fright. He watched as emotions battled in her eyes, and she dropped her head before plastering an artificial smile on her maw. Dayton heard her greeting, but by then his eyebrows had furrowed a bit. Had he upset her?

At that moment he seemed to realize how similar they were. On a normal day, he wouldn't have reacted much differently. Of course, he had felt more confident lately, but did that make them separate beings? Deep down, he was still afraid. Even of himself.

Dayton felt his expression soften. "I didn't mean to startle you. It's unlike me to just walk up to someone like this... I'm sorry, I didn't..." and his voice began to die away. Now this was more like Dayton. Stuttering and awkward. His amber eyes pinched together for a second. How could he recover?

"I'm Day." The boy blurted out, stepping back after he realized what he had done. This was strange. "What... um, what may I call you?"

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.