Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-05-2014, 01:24 PM

Raisa let out a baited breath. Things had resolved... somewhat smoothly. She could not let her body relax, not completely anyways, but it was better than the horrid tension that had sprung to life ever since Fugue's arrival. Roman seemed a noble sort, and the soot Queen's respect for her was immense. She bowed her head to the other woman, not quite submitting, but more showing her gratitude. Raisa would not wish for spilled blood in any situation, especially when the opponent was one such as Roman. She sighed in relief, her eyes falling closed in a long, luxurious blink. "Thank you, my lady," she said, her voice low and tranquil. A flicker of grief played in her eyes when she spoke again. "I realize that, despite your understanding, an alliance might no longer be favorable for you. I hope that no matter what you feel, we might leave here in good faith, if not bound together." Raisa decided she would like to get to know Roman better, merely on a wolf-to-wolf level. The Queen, having been raised among nobility, had always been drawn to the more refined sorts. It was something she was sure she would enjoy, though she would also understand if Roman did not agree.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!