New Space & Time

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Erani

Erani smiled with a slight nod to Thor?s answers, deep blue gaze twinkling at Odette?s congratulations to Baldur, and Baldur?s obvious relief at being accepted. And then Thor?s question arose. He eyes rested on the brown male. ?I have no doubt that you will be a fine addition to our ranks. I see no problem in your joining Valhalla. Welcome home to Valhalla. You too will be a Gamma, though I would like to see you and your brother, once he?s healed, helping out with hunting. The main rules, you?ve heard, and I?m sure that you can come to me if you need reminders.? A soft grin pulled at her jaws.

?In Valhalla, we are family, whether we are related by blood or not. We may butt heads, but we work together as a tightly knit team.? Turning, she nuzzled her Grand-Daughter?s shoulder, tail waving her scent over the two males, a mark of acceptance that would identify them as welcomed to the pack as members. ?I have matters that need attending to. Odette, feel free to show them around.? She smiled at them, and padded off at a graceful, long stride.

-Exit-