ardent

HIT ME LIKE A MAN

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Quote:She approaches easily, and he ought to assume she is up to something. Even Faust, hormonal and instinctual as he is, knows that women don?t simply give into a few flirtatious words so easily. Alas her pelt brushes his, and he cannot help how his jaws seek to playfully nip at her neck, desiring to tempt her. Alas she moves away, and then she steps upon his broken toes. His face winces, his paws immediately withdrawing. ?Shit,? he curses, cradling his injured paw as the pain shocks through his system. Her words fall upon his ears, and he feels a bit of anger coursing through his system.
?I did you a favor, sweetheart. He was on your borders. If I hadn?t killed him, he?d have crossed over. You owe me one. I think a night in your territory oughta do, I?ll even bring a picnic lunch,? he tells her simply. It is all he wants after all; more chances to convince this alphess to fall into his arms, into the warmth of his bed. A comfortable den and a safe place for the night wouldn?t do the rogue any harm, either.