Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2014, 10:25 PM

Dayton blushed a bit as the girl looked at him. She seemed to scrutinize his coat and body for a minute before tucking her tail and mumbling her name as a response. Misha. The frail earthen boy smiled, staring uneasily into her eyes. They were an odd, pale shade of blue that put a knot in his stomach. He wasn't used to seeing that look of submission in someone else. And never in his life had he been on the other side of it.

Somehow, the male found his voice again. "Well, Misha..." he cleared his throat briefly. "I don't know why you're so afraid of me. I'm no bigger than you are, really, and you should know I'm not going to hurt you. I'm as scared as you are."

This was true, and he knew it. Misha seemed to have some inherit fear of males, as was clear in her face as she studied him. And while their fears may not have had the same roots, he too was nervous around the opposite sex. His purity had been stolen by a male, and there was no telling what relations with a female would be like. Dayton gulped, pressing the thoughts deep into his soul. He willed them not to resurface again. It was troubling him too much.

For the time being, he revealed a gentle smile and tried to convince Misha to have a little faith in him. She didn't have to be lonely on this gorgeous evening.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.