Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-06-2014, 04:33 AM
ooc: I'm going to assume that there will be two exit posts from Baldur and Thor after this post so we can wrap it up? :D Anyway, here is my last post for this thread.

She watched for reactions from both wolves and Baldur responded to her touch. It made her smile and then she felt the nuzzle on her shoulder from Erani. She turned back to look at her grandmother and nodded as a reply to her request. "Yes ma'am," she said before Erani retreated to the plains. Someday, maybe, Odette would be like her grandmother. It was one of her dreams that only one person knew...and he was absent for the moment.
Odette then turned her gaze back to the men and cleared her throat. "Right, let's get to business! I'm sure both of you are tired and eager for something to eat and drink. I'll be more than happy to lead y'all deeper into the plains where those two things can be taken care of. Afterward, we can explore the pack lands and get you two settled."

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!